Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another Day Practising in my Gaynor Minden...



It has been awhile since I've posted in my blog, so wanted to
update it with some pictures of me practising for en pointe. I
have been regularly going to class on Wednesday and been
improving more and more as I go. It has still been a slow process, but can see myself getting better everytime I go. It isn't about being better than yourself, but to be better at what you do the next time you're either in class or on stage! Many people have asked, "Does it hurt being up en pointe?" I tell them, "Yes", but there is no better feeling of knowing you get when you pass that pain and the accomplishment you have for yourself to see yourself succeed! I still have a lot to improve on as far as technique to be that graceful ballerina that I have dreamed about since I was young, but it doesn't come overnight! It does come with the passion and discipline of ballet along with the dedicated practising as well!

So if you have a passion or dream for something you want to do or be, then I'm here to tell you, go for it! If you don't, then you'll just regret it, if you didn't try in the first place!!





No comments:

Post a Comment